Sunday, August 14, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Bubba's little contribution to verbage and senselessness on the internet in regards to the greatest sport in the world, AIRSOFT. There will be no filtering of my thoughts and at times you'll probably think I need to be heavily medicated. But hopefully you will enjoy the things I have to say.

Outside of my family, airsoft is my life. I live to play. I play to live. It's part therapeutic, some exercise and it's damn fun. Where else can you shoot someone and not go to jail. BONUS!

In real life, I'm a father, husband, web designer, airsoft retail consultant and airsmith for our only local brick and mortar store. It's a lot of hats to wear, but totally worth it. Bear with me and hopefully you'll be entertained and informed and perhaps learn a little about what makes Bubba tick.
Bubba, on right, at Operation Pheonix, Fort Riley, KS, 2011.
On the left is squadmate Shawn Miller of Augusta, KS.

No comments:

Post a Comment