It's almost time for Operation Vigilance VI, to be held at Apocalypse Paintball in Poynette, Wisconsin on September 3 & 4, 2011. It is one of my favorite events to attend each year, and the Wisconsin Asshats will be there in force playing for the Freedom Fighters.
Like I said before, it's one of my favorite events to attend. The only thing that I wish was different was that it wasn't held on Labor Day weekend. Sure, attendance may be better on this weekend, but my wife sure gets pissed about it, taking place during our family camping weekend, and I'm away trading plastic with others and not doing the family thing. But it is what it is. I'll still attend, and I'll bitch about the date as long as it's on that weekend, but I won't miss it, and neither should you.
This event flat out kicks ass. And it's for charity. Don't be a chairsofter, register, play and GET SOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment